The Library Board shall supervise, maintain and operate the township's library facilities and such other library facilities as it may agree to supervise, maintain and operate. The Library Board generally meets on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 7:00 p.m.
The meetings are currently held with a virtual Zoom option, with in-person hybrid options varying as noted on the Library System's website.
See more about the Library Board at cheltenhamlibraries.org.
Ordinance Establishing Board
- Commissioner Matthew Areman
- Nathan Schultz
- Julie Haywood
- Myron Goldman
- Jessika McLaughlin
- Jesse Gallagher
- Courtney Heinerici
The Cheltenham Township Library System features four branches:
- East Cheltenham - Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue, Cheltenham 19012
- Elkins Park - 563 E. Church Road, Elkins Park 19027
- Glenside - 215 S. Keswick Avenue, Glenside 19038
- La Mott - La Mott Community Center, 7420 Sycamore Avenue, La Mott 19027